Sep 01, 2020 Bhilai Jaypee Cement Limited has nine directors - Manoj Gaur, Amit Sharma, and others. The Corporate Identification Number (CIN) of Bhilai Jaypee Cement Limited is U26940CT2007PLC020250. The registered office of Bhilai Jaypee Cement Limited is at Bhilai Jaypee Grinding Plant, Bhilai Steel Plant Premises, Slag Road, Bhilai, Chattisgarh.
Bhilai Jaypee Cement Ltd - Manufacturer of Bhilai Jaypee Cement, Reverse Air Baghouse Mineral Grinding Plant from Satna, Madhya Pradesh, India
Bhilai Jaypee Cement Limiteds Corporate Identification Number is (CIN) U26940CT2007PLC020250 and its registration number is 20250.Its Email address is sectl.deptjalindia.co.in and its registered address is Bhilai Jaypee Grinding Plant Bhilai Steel Plant Premises, Slag Road Bhilai CT 490001 IN , - , .
BHILAI JAYPEE CEMENT LIMITED is located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India and is part of the Cement Concrete Product Manufacturing Industry. BHILAI JAYPEE CEMENT LIMITED has 44 total employees across all of its locations. There are 154 companies in the BHILAI JAYPEE CEMENT LIMITED corporate family.
Get free access to the complete judgment in Bhilai Jaypee Cement Plant v. Ccg Stce . on CaseMine.
bhilai jaypee cement plant sale to shree cement ltd. Jaypee Group - Cement industry news from Global . Bhilai Jaypee Cement Limited is a joint venture between Jaiprakash Associates, which holds 74% stake in the unit and the Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL), which holds 26%. The cement plant, which has revenues of . Get Price
Bhilai Jaypee Cement Limited Profile on Global Cement. HeidelbergCement to sell White Cement plant in Egypt Thermax Group wins contract to build power plant for cement plant in UAE Deadline extended for sale of Binani Cement Shree Cement upward trend HeidelbergCement buys Cementir Italia FL to supply new mill to India Cements Ltd
The cement plant attached to the SAILs Bhilai Steel Plant (BSP) in Durg district aims to produce 2.2 million tonnes of slag-based cement per year. The Jaypee Associates has 74 per cent stake in the JV while remaining 26 per cent will be with SAIL. The SAIL has assured supply of granulated slag from its BSP blast furnaces for a period of 30 years.
Bhilai Jaypee Cement Plant Babupur. 2017-9-1jaiprakash associates to sell bhilai jaypee cement for rs 1,450 crore plans to raise another rs 2,000 crore bhilai jaypee cement owns a 1million tons per annum clinker plant at babupur, satna, in madhya pradesh and a 2mtpa cement grinding unit at bhilai, chhattisgarh.
May 05, 2010 The cement plant is a joint venture between the Jaypee Associates and Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL). The cement plant, attached to the SAILs Bhilai Steel Plant (BSP), aims to produce 2.2Mt of slag-based cement per year. Jaypee Associates has 74 per cent stake in the JV while remaining 26 per cent will be with SAIL.
2. Commissioning of 1.20 MnTPA Jaypee Wanakbori Cement Grinding Unit, Wanakbori, Gujarat. 3. Commissioning of 2.2 MnTPA Bhilai Jaypee Cement Ltd., Satna Madhya Pradesh amp Bhilai Chattisgarh. 4. 1.2 million tonnes Jaypee Roorkee Cement Grinding Unit JRCGU at Roorkee, Uttarakhand. 5. Jaypee Infratech Limited listed on NSEBSE. 2011. 1.
Average Bhilai Jaypee Cement Plant Engineer salary in India is 9.2 Lakhs per year as shared by 4 employees. Know how much do Bhilai Jaypee Cement Plant Engineer employees earn by experience, location and roles.
Government Customs Records Notifications available for Bhilai Jaypee Cement Limited. See their past imports from N/a, a supplier based in Germany. Follow future shipping activity from Bhilai Jaypee Cement Limited.
Unit Bhiilai Jaypee Cement Plant (Clinkerization) Birhauli Raghuraj Nagar,Satna. Madhya Pradesh- 485 112. UnitBhilai Jaypee Grinding Plant. Bhilai Steel Plant Premises. Slag Road, Opposite Sector 4, NMOH. Bhilai 490001.
Sep 01, 2020 OVERVIEW - BHILAI JAYPEE CEMENT LIMITED. Bhilai Jaypee Cement Limited is an unlisted public company incorporated on 11 April, 2007. It is classified as a public limited company and is located in Bhilai, Chattisgarh. Its authorized share capital is INR 380.00 cr and the total paid-up capital is INR 379.68 cr.
Bhilai. Cement Plant information for Bhilai can be found below. For full access to the database, purchase The Global Cement Report, 13th Edition. Purchase. Facility Details. Name Bhilai. Company Bhilai Jaypee Cement Ltd.
Board of Directors - We at Bhilai Jaypee Cement Ltd are Manufacturer of Reverse Air Baghouse, Mineral Grinding Plant, CCR, Cement Mill-I and Milling Grinding Tools since 2009 in Raghuraj Nagar,Satna, Satna, Madhya Pradesh
Bhilai Jaypee Cement Limited is a CHHATTISGARH based public ltd. Company Registered at dated 11 APR 2007 on Ministry of Corporate Affairs(MCA), The Corporate Identification Number (CIN) of Bhilai Jaypee Cement Limited is U26940CT2007PLC020250 and registration number is 020250.It has been classified as non-govt company and is registered under Registrar of
Prominent Leading Manufacturer from Satna, we offer Reverse Air Baghouse, CCR, Cement Mill-I, Cement Mill-II, Packing Plant and Clinkerisation Silo Tower. Company Details Bhilai Jaypee Cement Ltd. , Registered in 2015
BHILAI JAYPEE CEMENT LIMITED Company, directors and 13/05/2020 Bhilai Jaypee Cement Limiteds Corporate Identification Number is (CIN) U26940CT2007PLC020250 and its registration number is 20250 s Email address is email protected and its registered address is Bhilai Jaypee Grinding Plant Bhilai Steel Plant Premises, Slag Road Bhilai CT 490001 ...
Vivekanand Colony, BhilaiYesterday. 18000 - 50000 Monthly 18 only Work from home provider. ACC Colony, Bhilai Yesterday. 5,10,000 2015 - 127,000 km Ford Ecosport 2015. Vaishali Nagar, Bhilai Yesterday. 25,000 2009 - 50,000 km Stunner for sell on urgent basis.
Jaypee Cement Plant Ltd Panipat Cement plants in gujarat with a capacity of 480 mtpa have been demerged by jaypee cement further jaypee panipat cement grinding unit in haryana with a capacity of 150 mtpa has been hived off to bhilai jaypee cement limited get
Bhilai Jaypee Grinding Plant,Bhilai Steel Plant Premises,Slag Road,Bhilai, Chhattisgarh 490001. Type of Company. Private. Industries. Building Products Construction Materials. Company Description. Bhilai Jaypee Cement Ltd. engages in the production and sale of cement. The company was founded on April 11, 2007 and is headquartered in Bhilai ...
Apr 09, 2019 BHILAI JAYPEE CEMENT LIMITED is a Public Company limited by Shares. It is registered with Registrar of Companies, Chhattisgarh on Apr 11, 2007. Current Status of Bhilai Jaypee Cement Limited is Active. It is a Non-govt company with an Authorized Capital of 380,00,00,000 (Three Hundred Eighty Crore Indian Rupees) and Paid Up Capital of
Bhilai Jaypee Cement plans 1.09 mtpa Cement unit at Babupur, Bhilai Jaypee Cement plans 1.09 mtpa Cement unit at Babupur Details Category Madhya Pradesh Cement Projects Bhilai Jaypee Cement is planning to set up 1.09 mtpa ... Go to Product Center. jp cement roorkee plant, bhilai jaypee cement plant Trituradora de molinos.
Aug 09, 2021 Share this BHILAI JAYPEE CEMENT LIMITED Company Information and explore more - Tejav BHILAI JAYPEE CEMENT LIMITED - Find All Companies Information at Single Place - Tejav TeJav
Bhilai Jaypee Cement plans 109 mtpa cement unit at. Bhilai Jaypee Cement is planning to set up 1.09 mtpa cement unit at Babupur in Raghurajnagar in Satna district of Madhya Pradesh. The project will entail an investment of Rs. 3343 million. The major raw material for cement plant is limestone 2.1 MMTPA will be sourced from MLI and MLII. Read More
BHILAI JAYPEE CEMENT LIMITED Company directors and. Apr 18 2019 Bhilai Jaypee Cement Limiteds Corporate Identification Number is CIN U26940CT2007PLC020250 and its registration number is Email address is and its registered address is Bhilai Jaypee Grinding Plant Bhilai Steel Plant Premises Slag Road Bhilai CT 490001 IN . More Detail
Bhilai Jaypee Cement Plant Sale To Shree Cement Ltd. Bhilai jaypee cement plant sale jaiprakash associates to sell bhilai jaypee cement for rs the stake sale is expected to be completed by 2017end the company said in a notice to shareholders for agm to be held on september 23 on thursday bhilai jaypee cement owns a 1 1million tons per annum clinker
Sep 16, 2011 The new cement plant, of which SAIL would own 26%, was sited on BSP land and would manufacture 2.2 million tonnes of cement every year. But the land set aside the project was intended for a greenbelt.